Thursday, March 23, 2006


Try To Visualize... Posted by Picasa I know it's a mess now, put I have big plans for this area. When I first moved into this house, this was supposed to be my retreat. But, since I had to make room for another child, I lost my office/storage space and this became it. I'm determined to reclaim this space and make it beautiful. I just have to get organized. I've purchased a huge cube shelf at Ikea, which I also plan to use as a divider. This way, I'll get to have an office, a little workshop, and even a retreat. I'm sure I can fit it all in here. I just have to use some extra creativity. Believe it or not, this area looks about 30% better than it did before I shot this picture. It's so hard to find the time to clean up a totally trashed area. My goal is to get it done before the end of Spring. Pray for me.

No comments: