Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Don't Get It

I know that I'm probably just being impatient, but I want my Shetland Triangle to start looking like the one I'm trying to knit. I'm using size 6 needles with fingering weight yarn. I think the stitches are close enough together, it's just that the leaves are not defined enough for me. Trust, it's not just a bad picture, it looks like this in real life.


By the way, I got my Ravelry invite. It's like the database I've always dreamed of. I know that it can totally get me organized, but I just don't see myself itemizing my stash at this point. Ha Ha Ha! I've done my needles and books. You can tell that I'm a free pattern person or just purchase one pattern at a time. My login is Yarnfettish, can I be your friend?

I searched the Shetland Triangle on Ravelry and noticed that I'm not the only one with this problem. This is encouraging, I think.

3 comments:

Virtuous said...

Yes! Ravelry is the best knitter database EVER! LOL

I always go there 1st now to see how others are knitting up the same thing I am working on.

And you are so added as my friend! :oD

Kamika said...

I had to go back to my page and come back via your link on my page because I didn't recognize your page. You've changed! Looks good.

The shawl is coming along nicely. I like it but I can't wait to see it until after you block it.

Sheila said...

Your Shetland Triangle looks good to me... I so want to do a shawl, but intimidated by all the lace work. Welcome to Ravlery, I'm ennovyy88. Go and treat yourself to some flowers... its just as good as getting them from someone else.