Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Kelso Lace Cardigan

Yeah, long weekends are for catching up on chores around the house. There was plenty of yard work, not enough, but plenty. Laundry as usual. And Jesus, can you please send a miracle for these floors? A coupon or something, Lord.

But, no long weekend would be right without starting a new project. I know, I know, I need to just go into those projects in dormancy and just work those out. But, we all know, this is not how my yarn fetish works. I would have loved to start this in a bamboo or bamboo cotton blend but the funds just aren't loose like that this month. So, good thing the pattern calls for Cotton Ease.

Kelso @ 7:20 AM


Kelso about 12 hours later.

The sleeve increases are driving me nuts, so I started on the body. I'll need to finish the sleeves before I can continue. Still on the first sleeve, still going crazy. Hope this one doesn't end up in the hybernation bin before the end of the week. Yes, I have a special place for those projects.

5 comments:

Still Patrice said...

dang you knit fast!

Sheila said...

Its coming along nicely and pretty color.

Lesalicious said...

WOW it's coming along fast. Can't wait to see the finish project.:) Good luck

Knitaholictoo said...

Diggin' the color! Work it out, gurl!

Cas... said...

Nice! I like the color. What is it celery?

You do work fast!